masthead

Indiana Business For Sale 25958

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
The Transition Group
 
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
UNITED STATES

p.971-224-4080
Click for email
 
Category: Construction Businesses For Sale SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $729,000
County: Down: $729,000
State/Prov.: IN Adj Net: $173,027
Country: USA Sales: $323,840
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a highly profitable and well-established lawn maintenance business located in an upscale community in northwest Indiana that is available to a qualified buyer. This business offers a buyer a substantial yearly income of over $150,000 with consistently strong revenues and cash flow. This business specializes in lawn maintenance, snow removal, bush & tree trimming, gutter cleaning, Fall & Spring cleanup and much more. 90% of their customer base comes from upscale, residential clients with commercial accounts making up the remaining 10%. All of their clients are on yearly contracts as well. The business can be grown further in the future by add more services to their weekly clientele. Their client base has increased from 150 to 200 in 2018 alone. In addition to the outstanding owner benefit, over $230,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. Including recently purchased vehicles for brush trimming and plowing. If you would like more information about this business opportunity, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $2,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $191,200.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $100,000.00 Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Please provide the listing number for the business that is of interest to you.
BBN-NET is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers