masthead

Mississippi Construction Business For Sale 24698

Back
Construction Businesses For Sale
The Transition Group
 
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
UNITED STATES

p.971-224-4080
Click for email
 
Category: Construction SIC:
Detail: N/A Price: $295,000
County: Down: $295,000
State/Prov.: MS Adj Net: $86,468
Country: USA Sales: $1,039,000
Relocatable No Home based No Franchise No Lender pre-qualified No
This listing is for a well-established flooring business available to a qualified buyer located in south Mississippi. This business specializes in the sale and installation of a wide range of flooring and carpeting. From carpet to hardwoods to ceramic and marble tile, they have been serving a large marketplace for over 65 years and have been under the same ownership for over 20 years. This business serves a wide area covering the entirety of southern Mississippi and more. This business guides its customers through the entire process from choosing the right flooring at the right price to installation. 85% of their business comes from residential customers with the remaining 15% coming from commercial clients. The business has a great reputation in their marketplace and they have a terrific professional relationship with many local builders. Their showrooms and warehouse total over 30,000 sq ft and approximately $100,000 in assets is to be transferred with the sale of the business. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.
A/R: Real Estate: $
Inventory: $50,000.00 Other Assets: N/A
FF&E: $50,000.00 Total Assets: N/A
Leasehold: $ Included: N/A

Please use the form below to contact us about this business!

First name
Last name
Company
E-mail
Phone
Comments
Please provide the listing number for the business that is of interest to you.
BBN-NET is America's Largest Network of Business Brokers